8 Best Computers for Digital Marketing
As a digital marketer, you would surely want to woo your target customers to attract them toward your business forever.
However, some of you may not be aware yet the need for that special thing is imperative to make things all the way feasible and effective for you.
So we hit the nail on the head and it is no other than the best PC/laptop to carry out your digital marketing campaign.
The latest and innovative feature-rich computer will work wonders for your business to grow tremendously! With a view to saving your valuable time in search of the best computers in the market for digital marketing, we have created a list that you would like to look at.
Also, we took help from the most professional digital marketing pros who recommended at least 50 laptops. Our research team has finally handpicked 8 best computers for digital marketing. So now, let us jump into the list straight off:
Best Laptops for Digital Marketing
Below we have listed the best 5 laptops with their specifications, configurations, pros and cons.
1. ASUS VIVO BOOK S15– S530FA – DB51
ASUS VIVO BOOK S15– S530FA – DB51 is a top-of-the-line laptop that you will want to get your hands on readily as a result of its catchy design and color amalgamation. One of the salient features of the laptop is its lift movable joints, which help users to type without any break.
Some other special integrated features are a microSD card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, an HDMI port, a webcam, microphones, speakers, and a 3.5mm combo audio jack. In short, it is a laptop perfectly designed for digital marketing.
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8265u Processor
- RAM: 8GB
- STORAGE: 256GB, SSD
- GRAPHICS: Integrated, Intel UHD 620SCREEN 15, 6 inch, 1920X1080, IPS
- It has a backlit keyboard.
- It has a powerful build quality featuring a sleek look.
- Availability in multiple colors, for example, sky-teal, star-grey, icy-grey, silver blue, and gun-metal.
- The battery life is relatively lesser.
- Lacks fingerprint sensors.
- Comes without a dedicated IPS panel.
2. NEWEST ASUS VIVOBOOK
Being slim and lightweight, Newest Asus VivoBook is an excellent powerhouse and is just the ticket for digital marketing. The laptop has gone through seven rigorous industry-standard tests to bear out its toughness and assistance. The laptop has earned a distinctive position in the market as a result of its archetypal BLACK.
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3-8250U Processor
- RAM: 8GB
- STORAGE: 128GB, SSD
- GRAPHICS: Integrated, Intel UHD Graphics card
- SCREEN: 15. 6 inch, 1920X1080, IPS
- Quite lightweight and sleek.
- 72-watt hour battery features extensive battery life
- 256 GB storage.
- Features a retro look.
- The keyboard features a retro layout.
- Too pricey
3. MACBOOK PRO 13
As it is clear with the name, MacBook Pro 13 is designed fundamentally for Apple users. It works very fast and is a matchless powerhouse. If you are a digital marketer, you would not want to look further than MacBook Pro 13.
One of the salient features is its multi tasking. Some other great features include system control of backlit magic keyboard, ultra-fast SSD, Force Touch Trackpad, auto-correction, emoticons and more. The average battery life of the laptop is 19 hours!
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5-8279U Processor
- RAM: 16GB
- STORAGE: 512GB, SSD
- GRAPHICS: Integrated, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- SCREEN: 13.3 inches, 2560×1600, IPS
- High-resolution retina display and powerful speakers.
- Slim and lightweight
- Multipurpose and clever force touch trackpad.
- Has Siri and T2 chip features.
- Missing internal storage, although it depends on the model you choose.
- Costly laptop
- Lacks legacy ports.
- Does not feature a doozy graphic performance; it rather uses an Intel Iris 655+ graphics chip.
4. LENOVO THINKPAD X1 CARBON
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon is among the best-selling and most sought-after laptops in the market. As a digital marketer, you will certainly want to get your hands on this special laptop because of its amazing chic design, fast response, and second-to-none durability.
The sleek carbon fiber case is another great feature that you will appreciate broadly. The laptop also features a world-class keyboard, which ensures ease of use typing. X1 Carbon still has diverse and wonderful multitasking features such as fingerprint, eye scanner, voice recognition lock, DTPM data and so on.
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-8550U Processor
- RAM: 16GB
- STORAGE: 1TB, SSD
- GRAPHICS: Integrated, Intel UHD 620
- SCREEN: 14 inches, 2560 x 1440 IPS
- 16-hour battery life, which is quite good for Digital marketers.
- Multiple ports.
- Multiple RJ 45 connectors.
- It is a high-performing laptop.
- Ethernet services entail a dongle.
- The trackpad is average.
- It gets uploaded effortlessly.
- Not WWAN friendly.
5. GOOGLE PIXELBOOK GO
Google products are typically very much appreciated by worldwide customers and this time, PixelBook Go is ready to get tremendous appreciation. The well-known Chromebook are, as everyone might know, too cheap replacements for Windows PCs.
And you may wonder that some great ones are available for less than $1000. The Pixel book Go, however, is producing a sensation in laptop buffs to a very greater degree as a better Chromebook.
The highlights of Google PixelBook Go is that it is high quality built, superb assemblage and therefore it is sure to woo its targeted customers.
Suffice to say, PixelBook Go is just the ticket for digital marketing business conferences and it will help you create a style statement too.
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-9750h Processor
- RAM: 32GB
- STORAGE: 1TB, SSD
- GRAPHICS: Dedicated, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- SCREEN: 15,6 inch, ,3840*2160, IPS
- Quite sleek and chic laptop that delivers an extreme level of comfort during working.
- Very costly keyboard
- A distinctive 1080p Webcam
- World-class speakers
- Tremendously powerful battery life.
- Lacks auto display in sunlight.
- No fingerprint scanner
- No micro SD storage extension
- Costly compared to other non-Google Chrome books.
Best Desktops for Digital Marketing
While the trend of desktop computers is gradually losing ground on account of having no special form factors as modern laptops do, they are still the magnet for many professionals from different walks of life. Let us take a look at the 3 best desktop computers, including the salient features, and pros & cons for digital marketing.
1. Apple Mac Mini
Apple Mac Mini, originally released on November 10, 2020, is the most up-to-date version in the series of Apple’s Mini desktops. Similar to the old desktop tower version, the Mini version comes with computing brains, albeit it comes without a monitor screen and other peripheral devices.
To be precise, before buying an Apple Mac Mini, you must have your monitor, keyboard and other peripheral devices already. While previous mini versions by Apple operated on Intel chips, Apple Mac Mini is one of a kind, as it runs on a chip (Soc).
- CPU: Apple M1 (8-core)
- Graphics: Integrated 8-core GPU
- RAM: 8GB Unified PDDR4X-4266 MHz SDRAM
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 2x USB-A, Ethernet, HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- Weight: 2.6 pounds (1.2kg)
- Size: 1.4 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches (3.6 x 19.7 x 19.7cm; W x D x H)
- Very good performance boost, specifically in terms of graphics
- Seriously very serene cooling
- Sleek and unique design
- Affordable price.
- No 100% seamless but fine compatibility
- Only 2 Thunderbolt ports
- Not compatible with external GPUs.
2. HP Pavilion 24 All-in-One
HP Pavilion 24 All-in-One is the epitome of a sleek and complete desktop computer that you will want to get your hands on without a second thought. After all, it combines inclusive state-of-the-art features and functionality with elegant packing in a dynamic look and performance that is beyond compare!
It comes preloaded with Windows 11 OS and the latest solid installed processor will contribute mightily to performing your day-to-day activities very well and if you are a gaming buff, you will again appreciate this brilliant desktop computer by HP.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9400T
- GPU: Intel UHD 630
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- Weight: 19.71 lb (8.94 kg)
- Brand: HP
- Series: HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-xa0032
- Quick 6-core Ryzen 5 CPU
- Doesn’t hold back on memory and storage
- HDMI-out and -in ports
- High-resolution webcam with pop-up privacy design, quad-array mic
- Vibrant front soundbar
- Integrated graphics are not up to the mark for gamers
- Wi-Fi 5; lacks Wi-Fi 6
- Lacks wireless keyboard and mouse
3. Velocity Micro Raptor Z55
Sporting a flawless build, custom tuning, and sophisticated components, the superb and innovative Velocity Micro Raptor Z55 is at the cutting edge of the latest desktop computers in the market.
This desktop version is a sensation in the market largely because of its powerful productivity and gaming compatibility with all resolutions. Velocity Micro Raptor Z55 gives a virtuoso performance so you will like to order it readily without a second thought.
- Desktop Class: Gaming, Workstation
- Processor: Intel Core i9-12900K
- Processor Speed: 3.19 GHz
- RAM (as Tested) : 16 GB
- Boot Drive: Type SSD
- Boot Drive Capacity (as Tested): 2 TB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
- Operating System: Windows 11
- Virtuoso performance
- Available “Alder Lake” Intel Core i9, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti options
- Flawless custom build
- Professional aesthetic
- Robust US-based support
- Costly, specifically for the base model
- Conventional, and professional design may repel hardcore gamers
While our intent with this article is to educate you about the best computers for digital marketing, we have tried to include specification and other details. The price keeps changing, hence, we have not included them.
If you need more guidance then please feel free to comment and we will try our best to answer them for you.