Asyad had done the initial site setup and basic on-page optimization. But the site was not able to take off in SERP. The technical site setup prevented website from climbing up in the SERP. After quick check we observed a lot of petty and obvious technical SEO issues.
Following our quick audit we started fixing up the 301, 404 issues by retrieving the complete list of URLs through Screaming frog crawler. Then we moved to fixing the errors recorded by Google Search Console. Client was very prompt in implementing things which helped realize the result quicker.
A snapshot of Google Search Console Performance Data